Goggles are an essential part of motorcycle riding and the best motorcycle goggles are the ones that look great and work well through all conditions and scenarios. When buying motorcycle goggles though, it is important that you consider a few factors as these might be an investment that will last for many years to come. Today we are going to explore some of the best motorcycle goggles available on the market and then distill them down to the 12 best pairs that are on the market today.
Table Of Contents
- Motorcycle Goggles Comparison Table
- Motorcycle Goggle FAQ
- How We Reviewed
- Overall Price Range Of Motorcycle Goggles
- What We Reviewed
- HiSuprise 3 Pair Motorcycle Riding Glasses Smoke Clear Yellow
- Pacific Coast Airfoil Padded 'Fit Over Glasses' Riding Goggles
- Global Vision Eliminator Motorcycle Goggles
- Red Baron Motorcycle/Aviator Goggles Day Night
- AULLY PARK Polarized Motorcycle Riding Glasses
- Bobster Bugeye Goggles
- Dmeixs Motorcycle Goggles
- Oakley O-Frame MX Goggles with Clear Lens
- Birdz Eyewear Kite Motorcycle Goggles
- Biltwell (M2LOGBKGY) Script Moto 2.0 Goggles
- 4-FQ Motorcycle Goggles
- Enkeeo Motorcycle Goggles
- The Verdict
Motorcycle Goggles Comparison Table
Motorcycle Goggle FAQ
Before our list, we have included this frequently asked questions section in order to efficiently organize many common considerations (and misconceptions) that are often associated with motorcycle goggles.
Are Motorcycle Goggles Required to Ride a Motorcycle?
In a legal manner of speaking, it is not an absolute, nationwide requirement that you wear or own a pair of motorcycle goggles. These are just a great tool for ensuring bugs and road debris do not hit your eye while you are driving and that they do not dry out or become irritated through all the window that blows in them in transit.
Are They Prescription or Glasses-Friendly?
In some occasions, you can find goggles that have a prescription placed in them, but for the most part these are just meant to fit over your eyes. With that in mind, if you do need glasses to drive, it is important that you find a pair of goggles that are designed to fit over glasses or opt to wear contacts so that you are safe while driving.
Are They Durable?
Goggles featured on our list are definitely meant to go through more than an average pair of goggles, but they are not indestructible. Meanwhile, even if they are not prone to breakage, a scratch on the lens will certainly ruin them.
Where Can You Find Them?
These goggles are available online or at an of your major motorcycle store outlets.
Are Goggles the Only Option?
Goggles are just one option of a few that can account for protective eyewear needs in transit. For the most part, these are great if you do not own a helmet that otherwise covers your face. That said, in many cases, sunglasses or other items will suffice as well.
How We Reviewed
For our list, we reviewed our goggles based on their features, Pros & Cons, Price and Where to Buy them in order to paint a comprehensive picture of what is available to you and your distinctive needs. With these considerations in mind, as well as what your own considerations for style and comfort are, we hope to guide you to a pair of goggles that you will love and love to wear for years to come.
Overall Price Range Of Motorcycle Goggles
You can find most of the goggles on our list for prices ranging from $ to $$$, but in many of these lists, you might find sets which include more than one pair, which may increase the value of the deal overall.
What We Reviewed
The following is our list of the 12 best motorcycle glasses for your money:
For a deal that includes more than just 1 pair glasses, this is an awesome buy! The private label motorcycle riding glasses are durable, comfortable, look great, and suit multiple looks and styles so that you (and your passengers) can ride and style and comfort.
An exceptional set of goggles that look great and are functional for a wide array of conditions, the Pacific Coast Airfoil Padded Riding Goggles are incredibly versatile and even able to fit over prescription eyewear. All that, plus they look great as well.
For a retro take on some exceptionally modern Motorcycle goggles, the Global Vision Eliminator Motorcycle Goggles are a comfortable, exciting and fun option for riders of all backgrounds and persuasions. These are designed with comfort in mind and are even smoke-tinted for a bit of anonymity during your ride.
- 2 Goggles.One clear and one smoked.Day and Night riding comfort. No lens changing with these! They are called the...
- Great, traditional Aviator style goggles.Also great for Motorcycle riding. Unsurpassed reliability! Features are as...
- UV400 Filter for Maximum UV Protection Scratch Resistant Coating Soft Airy Foam padding on the inside
With a style that has endured now for generations, the Global Vision Eyewear Red Baron Motorcycle Goggles are a modern take on a classic style that continues to make waves and impress people now decades after their original inception. These are certainly a great set of glasses that you will be thrilled to dawn with your every ride.
- Polarized foam padded motorcycle sunglasses
- UV400 protection polycarbonate lens, shatterproof and scratch-resisting
- 4 Interchangeable lenses: Polarized Lens - Neutral Gray; Non-polarized Lens - Clear MLC, Cadmium Yellow, Copper
Great design, interchangeable lenses, sturdy design and comfort focused; the Aully Park Polarized Motorcycle Riding Glasses are an exciting and exceptional take on what this industry is capable of with some creative engineering.
- BOBSTER BUGEYE GOGGLE: Whether riding a motorcycle, skiing, snowboarding, or free falling - one can expect superior...
- THERMOPLASTIC ELASTOMER FRAME: Bobster's Thermoplastic Elastomer TR90 is a lightweight material that is used to create...
- IMPACT RESISTANT UV PROTECTION: Our Polycarbonate lenses are up to 10 times more impact-resistant than plastic or glass...
Continuing with options for interchangeable lenses, the Bobster Bugeye Goggles are a minimalist and thoughtful take on goggles design and innovation. These simple and effective goggles will assure quality insulation from outer elements while ensuring comfort through all of your rides.
- High quality UP Resin material make the dirt bike sunglasses have a excellent toughness and resilience. The PC lenses...
- Non-slip and high elastic wide adjustable strap to accommodate any helmets and any sizes of head, fits goggle grip on...
- Soft sponge padding around the frame makes the riding goggles more comfortable, and helpful to ventilation and thermal...
For a style that is loud, energetic and youthful baked into a design that is comprehensive and effective, the Dmeixs Motorcycle Goggles cover all your bases and more. The style is one people either love or hate, but it goes without question that if you integrate this option, you are sure to be riding in comfort each time you don a pair.
- Flexible O-Matter frame with maximized peripheral view
- Triple-layer face foam fleece to wick away sweat
- Anti-fog, scratch- and impact-resistant Lexan lens
Oakley continues to make their name in the eyewear world with their own design for goggles. This design is as exceptional as their reputation maintains. This motocross style pair will keep all the conditions and elements of the road out of your face and ensure safety and security in every road condition.
- Yellow lenses are perfect for low light conditions, especially morning or evening riding with long shadows; 2.0x bifocal...
- Gloss black frame
- 100 percent UVA/UVB protection
For an efficient and effective design coupled with lenses that are not only safe but visually effective even at night time, the Birdz design is one you will be proud to own and implement for all your rides and in all riding conditions. These goggles are comfortable, portable and aesthetically awesome.
- New sleeker, injection-molded plastic frame with slightly wider peripheral space to accept many prescription glasses
- Impact-resistant clear polycarbonate lens features anti-fog coating for foul weather riding
- Double D-rings on the woven elastic strap provide precise adjustment to fit a wide range of helmet shell sizes
For another motocross take on motorcycle wear, the Biltwell Script Moto 2.0 Goggles are a classy, effective and exceptional pair of goggles that will handle all your needs with style. These clever goggles optimally embrace aspects of innovation and modern technology and employ them in a design that is effective and innovative all at once. The resulting goggles continuously surface in conversations about eyewear and are often proudly toted amongst owners all over.
- PC Lenses: With high transparency, it resistances to scratch, anti-collision, anti-UV.
- Sponge Frame: High consistency cotton has great exhaust ventilation for a comfortably wearing.
- Silicone Strap: Adjustable non-slip and high elastic strap can be adapted to most size of head.
For protection you can count on in all kinds of weather, these are exceptional goggles that will have you riding comfortably and confidently for years to come. They come from the exceptional company 4-FQ and are often used in enduro races and for long term riding conditions. This is because they are not only exceptionally effective for preventing unwanted weather conditions, but are also ergonomically designed to cater to riders of many different comfort metrics.
- COMFORTABLE TO WEAR: easy to adjust, the nonslip strap fits any size of head, and the breathable and hypoallergenic foam...
- TOP PERFORMANCE LENS: with high transparency, these shatterproof lenses enable to provide you with a better view, and...
- UNBROKEN FRAME: this pair of motorcycle goggles features a bendable frame for you to easily store them, which is also...
Designed to accommodate prescription glasses, effective in all kinds of weather and situations, stylish and durable, the ENKEEO Motorcycle Goggles are a positive addition to any riders kit and a great purchase for any rider. These sturdy, well-designed and exceptional goggles are dedicated to rider comfort and comprehensive protection from the elements.
When searching for goggles, it is always best to keep in mind what your own distinctive needs are and what they will be in the future. For our own considerations, we are fond of the versatility and abilities of the Aully Park Polarized Motorcycle Riding Glasses, which can accommodate multiple styles to adjust many situations. These are not fitted for prescription glasses and are not great for off roading conditions, so make sure if those are considerations you need to keep in mind that you look into a pair of goggles that is more conducive to those distinctive needs and driving considerations.
Last update on 2021-01-23 at 17:41 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API